Thursday, March 28, 2013

Estancia Natura

Yesterday we got back from a fun time camping up in the mountains.  We spent two nights in the mountains above Manabao and filled the days with hiking, board games, and slacklining.  I only ended up taking a few pictures because one of our new staff members John took a lot.  Here are a couple of mine and I will try to add more later.
Our home for the time in Manabao.  All seven of us had hammocks and it became a rather amusing site when they were set up all over the place.
Looking down on our campground from the rappelling rocks.

The views don't disappoint.
It was a very fun trip and I was blessed to go with some great friends.  I may have left a little blood in the mouths of magis (worst bugs ever) but I killed many of their friends and even they couldn't stop us from having a blast.


No comments:

Post a Comment