Monday, September 10, 2012

So life is moving along at a steady pace as we are already over 2 and  half weeks into the school year.  Now is the time when the thrill of the exciting start to the year has worn off and the realization of the daily struggles is apparent.  This weekend was spent going on waterfall adventures and celebrating a friends birthday with a giant game of kickball in one of the local baseball stadiums.  I think I had a bit to much fun this weekend as I have a bit of a sore throat and am not rested at all, maybe this is what causes me to be a bit more somber in my attitude towards being back in a routine.  Life in general is good, when I told my host I was feeling a little sick she made me some tea that made me feel a bit better before I went to sleep.
Another journey I embarked upon recently was the reading of "The Brothers Karamazov" of which I am greatly intrigued by it so far.  I don't know if I would recommend it yet, but I'll let you know soon.
So I said I made a video of my home and here it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment